What we are looking for:
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced professional to create a world-class parent experience, looking at all aspects of how both prospective and current parents are engaged by the school.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about customer service and education and committed to delivering a first class experience to our families throughout their journey with the school, including getting to know each families’ unique needs and situation. You will be highly capable in all aspects of sales and marketing across the customer (parent and student) journey, including strategic planning and execution of marketing and prospective parent conversion plans. In addition to possessing excellent attention to detail and superb communications skills, you will be goal and results orientated, and you will also bring a deep understanding and passion to deliver best in class customer service. You will be an avid team player, keeping admissions colleagues, the School Leadership Team and the wider staff involved and informed throughout the journey, as you engage prospective families whilst maintaining loyalty amongst our current families.
Ideally the successful candidate will:
- Have had experience in a customer facing and/or business development role (for example in the hospitality/hotel or private school sectors)
- Have had success in building and optimising networks
- Possess exceptional follow-through and analytical skills
- Exceptional experience in campaign development and event management
- Have a demonstrable track record of success in a senior sales, marketing or business development role
- Be able to take advantage of data and metrics-driven performance enhancement
- Have at least five years’ experience managing and leading teams.
We welcome applications from those that are passionate about education and have the skills and experience to make a signiﬁcant impact on our students and school community.
All applications should include a CV, the name of two referees and a covering letter.
Start Date: 2nd January 2018
Interviews: Details to be confirmed