The British International School, Abu Dhabi (BIS Abu Dhabi) is a premium quality, highly successful school which operates with a highly motivated team of teaching and administrative professionals at its heart. BIS Abu Dhabi educates over 1700 students between the ages of 3 and 18, representing more than 70 nationalities. The school is part of the Nord Anglia Education family of schools.
The ideal candidate will be based in Abu Dhabi and will have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, Qualified Teacher Status and up-to-date DBS and UAE police checks
- Minimum 2 years’ teaching experience
- A passion for teaching and working with young people
- A commitment to continuing professional development
- An in depth knowledge of curriculum and associated assessment methods
- The ability to work as a team player and have the necessary drive, dedication and self-discipline to work effectively as an individual
- An understanding of the partnership required with parents
In return for your passion to provide a quality education you will enjoy a competitive salary.
We would welcome applications from exceptional professionals having these skills and with proven experience, to make a signiﬁcant impact on our students and to fit in well with our existing team.
To submit an application for this role please e-mail a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Supply Teacher’ as subject heading.
Closing Date: 14th December 2017
Please share this vacancy with an ex-colleague, friend or family member should the job specification meet their skill set and experience.