The British International School Abu Dhabi is looking to appoint an outstanding Admissions Officer to join a well-established, supportive team in a highly successful and expanding school.
About the Role
Reporting to the Director of Admissions and Marketing, you will be responsible for driving the admissions programmes and processing the number of visits and applications from families and potential students.
The ideal candidate will be expected to:
- Take responsibility for assisting families in an individualised admissions process from enquiry to application including the admissions tours.
- Act as the first point of contact for all admissions enquiries from potential or existing parents and organisations and to refer these to the Admissions Manager and Heads of School as appropriate.
- Assist with the development and evaluation of admissions strategies for the school to deliver goals and enhance relationships with key stakeholders.
- Lead the implementation and evaluation of the action plans to deliver the admissions strategies.
- Work in partnership with the Marketing and Admissions team to implement Nord Anglia Education’s standards and expectations.
- Gather and record feedback from both prospective and current parents by informal meetings and customer satisfaction surveys.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a customer service industry (essential)
- High level of international and inter-cultural understanding (essential)
- Native English-speaking professional (essential)
Applicants should submit a CV and letter of application to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Ideally, we are seeking candidates already in the UAE on a spouse or family visa.
The closing date for application is Saturday 15th June 2019.
Interviews will be conducted at the School.
At Nord Anglia Education we are committed to providing a world class, safe, happy environment in which children and young people are able to thrive and learn. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our pupils irrespective of race, ability, religion, gender or culture.
All post holders having regular unsupervised contact with children are subject to appropriate national and international vetting procedures including satisfactory criminal record checks from both Country of residence/birth and any Country of residence within the last 10 years.