PA to the Principal – to start August 2019
The British International School Abu Dhabi is seeking to appoint a highly trained professional for the role of PA to the Principal. This is a key role within a well-established, supportive team in a highly successful and expanding school.
About the Role
The PA to the Principal will provide full administrative support to the School Principal. You will communicate with confidence across diverse audiences and situations using your skill to build strong relationships with parents and other senior members of the school.
The PA to the Principal will possess key attributes and skills including, but not limited to:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisational expertise
- A resilient character; someone who is able to work under pressure and manage their own work schedule
- ·Previous secretarial experience – preferably at a high level with experience in supporting senior members of staff within an organisation
- Previous experience in supporting with recruitment activities, professional development coordination and leadership of others
- Being kind, supportive, collaborative and trustworthy
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications, skills and experience;
- Extensive experience of working with Microsoft packages including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Outstanding level of English – spoken and written
- Demonstrable project management skills and experience
- Excellent understanding of developing customer relationships
- Leadership experience
- Experience within an educational context is desirable
Applicants should submit a CV and letter of application to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ideally, we are seeking candidates already in the UAE on a spouse or family visa.
The closing date for application is Saturday 22nd June 2019.
Interviews will be conducted at the School.
At Nord Anglia Education we are committed to providing a world class, safe, happy environment in which children and young people are able to thrive and learn. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our pupils irrespective of race, ability, religion, gender or culture.
All post holders having regular unsupervised contact with children are subject to appropriate national and international vetting procedures including satisfactory criminal record checks from both Country of residence/birth and any Country of residence within the last 10 years.