Over the course of the coming weeks we’re introducing a host of exclusive new events and activities for your child to enjoy and explore that we’ve designed with our teachers and world renowned partners The Juilliard School, MIT and UNICEF to support our Virtual School Experience.
New to Global Campus
- Exclusive to Nord Anglia, MIT held the first of a series of Firehose Chats, special new lectures from leading MIT scientists, on Wednesday, 15th April with MIT’s Dr Ritu Raman on 'Building a Better World with Biology'. Our students aged 10 years+ around the world joined this interactive session and details of our next chat will be announced on Global Campus next week.
- As well as our new Firehose Chats, your child can also take part in exciting new STEAM experiments set by the MIT Curiosity Correspondents! Children of all ages can access our ‘MIT Challenges You’ on Global Campus to watch and take part in the first challenge - live now!
- In partnership with The Juilliard School, entries are now open for our new performing arts competitions! Our budding performers can find out more by visiting Global Campus.
Asking Big Questions and setting Global Challenges...
We’ve also introduced a number of other activities on Global Campus which your child can take part in alongside their global classmates from our 66 schools. These include:
- The Big Question, where we pose some thought-provoking philosophical questions to our students, asking them to think critically about their world views and share their thoughts with their peers.
- The Global Xtras Challenges, which set our students a variety of fun tasks across a mix of subjects from art and design, to languages and fitness.
We’re encouraging all of our students to check-in to Global Campus for lots of other new events and opportunities launching soon, including exclusive new activities from our global partner UNICEF.
Nord Anglia Group Education Director