A link to sign up will be emailed to parents on Thursday, 25th November.
When you have completed your full profile (including a profile picture), you will receive a free gift. Your gift will be distributed to one of your children in Primary, or can be picked up in Secondary (like the Yearbook distribution.)
Here are some of the highlights the Network will offer you:
- Find Community offers in the Business Directory
- Easily connect with other parents and alumni parents in our community (look them up under the 'Members' tab and send them a direct message)
- Give back by offering mentoring to Senior Students and IBDP Graduates
- Find members with specific interests, industries and backgrounds (use the filters under the 'Members' tab and send them a direct message)
- Invite new users to the group (select 'Invite users to the group' on the right-hand side)
- Start new groups based on nationality, interest or activity (e.g. Community Running Club). A group can be open or closed, offers group and individual messaging, an option to share photos and to post/subscribe to events etc.
- Join other groups, such as the ‘BISAD Marketplace in Abu Dhabi’ group to sell your second-hand items to the wider BISAD Community
- Share fun photos of past events (use 'Photos' tab)
- Set up or join Parent Events (Use "Events' tab to set up an event or get in touch with us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your ideas)
- Ask for or offer help and stay up to date (using the ‘Feed’ tab)
Simply stay in touch wherever you are!
We look forward to connecting you with our wider community. Look out for the sign-up email on Thursday, and then start exploring. Any feedback or suggestions are welcomed.