The British International School of Boston is a well-regarded pre-K through High School private school located in the Jamaica Plains area of Boston. We have an excellent track record of growth and development and are supported by an inspired and dedicated team. We have earned a reputation amongst parents and the wider community for exceptional student outcomes and high standards of learning and teaching; our focus is to put students at the very heart of all that we do.
We are seeking a Director of Marketing, Admissions and External Relations who will work with our existing team and lead the next stage of our enrollment growth and development. The role will require an inspired leader with a proven track record of success in driving growth, building referral relationships in the community and designing and implementing marketing programs that deliver results.
Driven by metrics and possessing exceptional inter personal and communication skills, the successful candidate will work with constituents across the school to build the brand, and grow enrollment and retention. Specifically the role will include:
· Development of community relationships that lead to qualified referrals
· Building capacity through enhancement of admissions practices
· Analysis and implementation of enhanced digital strategies
· Event development and management
· Creating advocacy programs
· Driving goal driven social media programs
· Metrics-driven development and implementation of annual strategic marketing plan
· Working across the school and in concert with the leadership team to build a shared vision and achievement of marketing goals
Ideally the successful candidate will
· Have a demonstrable track record of success in a senior sales, marketing or business development role
· Have a strong background in data and metrics driven performance enhancement
· Be experienced in campaign development and event management
· Possess a strong background in social media and digital campaigns
· Have had success in building and optimizing networks
· Possess exceptional follow through and analytical skills
· Have had experience in the private school sector
To find out more about this role, or to apply, contact Monica Harter, firstname.lastname@example.org or call (713) 449-7175. If you would like to apply, please forward your resume and cover letter before May 8, 2015.