British International School of Chicago, Lincoln Park is a member of Nord Anglia Education, a world leader in providing quality, innovative education for over 40 years. Educating over 50,000 students each year, the Nord Anglia Education family operates 55 international schools in 25 different countries.
Highest Quality Learning
As a Nord Anglia Education School, our team of staff provides the highest quality of learning where students are given the opportunities to achieve their very best. With small class sizes, our teachers support each child individually and believe there's no limit to what our students can achieve.
It's our aim to be ambitious for our students, challenge their thinking, and help them reach for their dreams. Being a part of the Nord Anglia community means that our school attracts the best teaching talent who are given extensive professional development opportunities that ensure our students benefit from contemporary educational thinking and practices.
Partner Schools around the World
As a global family of international schools, Nord Anglia Education offers children opportunities to partner with students and teachers from schools around the world. Your family will become part of a community that includes more than 50,000 students in the Americas, Europe, Asia and the Middle East. Direct ties to other cultures and experiences give the Nord Anglia Education family a supportive, diverse connection with the world.
The Global Classroom
Our Global Classroom initiative provides your child with a unique opportunity to meet and collaborate with students from around the world. Through virtual learning and interaction, your child will learn to respect and understand different cultures, work as part of a team and develop leadership skills. The program includes online learning space, in-school challenges and the chance to participate in international expeditions.
Nord Anglia University
Nord Anglia University encourages our teaching staff to work with their international peers, learning from each other and from a network of global experts. The program gives them the chance to access a global network of education professionals, allowing them to share methods, learn about the latest thinking and develop innovative new approaches to teaching. We offer access to teacher-training conferences, online discussion forums, workshops, and insights into the approaches of some of the world's most renowned experts.
Great teachers, committed students and an emphasis on hard work have delivered world-class results at every level across our family of 55 schools ('The Power of 55'). Our schools continue their remarkable academic track record with results that significantly outperform schools around the world.
- Primary school standardized test scores in reading, language and math average in the 90th percentile, more than 40 percentage points above the national average
- In 2017, one in three of our graduates goes on to attend one of the world's top 100 universities, as ranked bt QS World University Rankings.
- Our students' average score in the IB Diploma was 33.5, significantly ahead of the 2017 global average of 30 points.
- 12% of our students achieved 40 points or above. This is the level of attainment required to gain admission to the world's elite universities, such as Cambridge, Oxford, Harvard and Stanford.
- 46.2% of all GCSE/IGCSE grades achieved by Nord Anglia Education students were at the highest levels of A* or A. This is more than double the 2017 UK GCSE average of 20%.
- The percentage of students achieving A*-C grades at GCSE/IGCSE is 88%, significantly outperforming the 2017 UK GCSE average of 66%.
- 46% of scored in the Advanced Placement (AP) exams recieved a grade of 4 or 5 out of 5- the highest scores available. This is higher than the global average of 39%. Our average AP score of 3.3 is higher than the 2016 global average of 3.0. (The 2017 global average has yet to be published).
- 1 in 5 Nord Anglia Education students go to one of the top 30 universities in the world