Our Secondary School admissions process is for students in Years 7-13 (Grades 6-12). Secondary School students attend school 8:25 a.m. – 3:55 p.m. After-school clubs as well as before-school and after-school care are available.
The admissions process for Years 7-13 consists of the steps below.
Attend a group tour (optional): We recommend parents attend a group tour to explore our school with a member of the Admissions Team. You'll observe students in the classroom, learn about the admissions process and have a chance to ask questions of faculty. We are holding group tours every Thursday from 9:30 a.m. - 10:45 a.m. September 20 through December 20.
1. Submit the application: Click here to download the 2019-20 application. The online application is available now. The application is due Monday, January 7, 2019. In addition to the application, you'll need to submit the following items:
- Copy of birth certificate
- Two consecutive years (including current year) of report cards
- Math and English teacher evaluation forms
- Independent School Entrance Exam (ISEE) or other standardized test scores
- Application fee (payable online or by check)
2. Attend a shadow day: The shadow day allows your child to get to know current students and experience our school’s unique learning environment first-hand. We'll schedule your shadow day once your application is on file.
3. Attend a parent meeting: During the parent meeting, you'll meet with a member of the Admissions Team to learn more about each other, your educational values and what makes our school special. You can also ask any questions you may have about the school tour, application or admissions process. We schedule parent meetings as applications are received.
2019-20 Admissions Schedule: Secondary School
- First two weeks of September: 2019-20 online application becomes available
- Thursday, September 20: Group tours begin
- Saturday, November 10: All school Open House 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Monday, January 7: Admissions application due
- Monday, February 4: Financial aid application due
- Wednesday, February 11: Deadline to complete parent meeting and shadow day
- Wednesday, February 20: Transcripts, Math and English teacher evaluation forms, and standardized test scores due
- Friday, March 8: 2019-20 admissions notifications for Years 7-13
- Monday, March 18: Signed enrollment contracts due