Our values are directly linked to the eight IPC Personal Goals which are:
- Adaptability – Being ready to change.
- Communication - Giving and receiving information.
- Cooperation - Learning as a team.
- Enquiry - Finding out more.
- Morality – Making responsible choices.
- Resilience - Keep trying without giving up.
- Respect - Thinking about others.
- Thoughtfulness - Trying new ideas.
These are constantly reinforced across the school and help our students to develop the qualities needed to be successful in the future. The personal goals, along with our ‘be ambitious’ and ‘international mindedness’ philosophies are evident in lessons but also in the ways we recognise student endeavours and successes. House points, stars of the week and learning certificates celebrate and acknowledge the importance of these values.
Please do talk to your children about the school’s mission and values, for them to be truly effective they need to evident through the smallest of interactions between all members of the community to major school events.
Have a great week!
Head of Primary, Madinat Khalifa