We know outstanding teachers make for outstanding schools, and our highly-qualified educators and learning support team make sure that our students leave our school with everything they need to make their mark on the world. We’ve adapted our internationally recognised curriculum to ensure your child’s learning isn’t disrupted by campus closures and city restrictions.
- Our 2021 IBDP cohort successfully toggled on-campus and virtual learning while navigating a pandemic and school closures to receive the best results in our school’s history
- Our graduating students continue to achieve well above the global average, year after year, and accept placements in top universities around the world
Wellbeing and resilience
The foundations of wellbeing are intrinsically valuable, and we place high importance on our students’ mental health during challenging times. By openly exploring and teaching wellbeing, face to face and in our virtual school, we create an environment that ensures our students thrive academically, socially and emotionally.
- Our students have access to a full range of activities and resources designed to keep their minds and bodies healthy, particularly while studying in a virtual school environment
- We designed our Wellbeing Curriculum using the most up-to-date academic research in the field of positive education to support our students’ growth and competencies needed for living and working in the 21st century
- We teach our students how to feel socially, physically and psychologically empowered to not only enjoy great moments in life, but to bounce back in times of adversity
- We run a series of virtual events and webinars for our parents and older students on safe and healthy learning in an online environment