We will work with you each step of the way to make sure you make the right choices for your child. We have worked to make our application process as easy as possible for you, but some steps may change depending on your circumstances.
The stages to follow are:
- Contact us for an initial conversation.
- Complete an application form.
- Submit the application form along with a AED 525 non-refundable application fee and your supporting documentation (see below).
- We will then contact you to arrange an onsite assessment or a remote assessment at your current school. If you are in Dubai or visiting we would also like to arrange a meeting with the Head of School.
- If you are in Dubai or the UAE you will be asked to attend an assessment date at the school. All students applying to Nord Anglia International School Dubai take our school entry assessment that may be taken on line or in school.
- If applying to Year 12 we shall schedule an interview either in person or by online communication platform. This is essential before a place can be offered.
- Submit school reports and the recommendation form from your current school.
- Your application and assessment will be reviewed by the Head of Admissions and Head of School, and you will be notified of our decision in an email.
- Once a place is offered you will need to pay the deposit within 7 days of receiving an offer letter.
Before your child's first day at school, we will offer a comprehensive orientation program where you will be able to meet your child’s teacher and ask any outstanding questions to make sure your child settles in quickly and happily.
Supporting documentation required
- Previous years school reports
- Recommendation form
- A passport photo of your child
- A copy of your child's passport
- A copy of your child's birth certificate
- Your child's resident visa (if available)
- Transfer certificate
We run daily admissions tours at 8:30 and 10:30am for Primary, Secondary (including IGCSE) and IB Diploma Programme. To schedule your tour please contact the Admissions department at firstname.lastname@example.org