Here we take you step-by-step through the process for any new school admissions, and help you to understand our school admissions policy. Please ask us questions at any time during this process.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Step 1: application form, registration fee AND REQUIRED DOCUMENTS.
The first step in achieving a place for your child at ICS is to:
- Complete the Application for Admission form below
- Pay the €950 registration fee.
You can submit these to us in the following ways:
- By hand;
- The form can also be emailed to
- The fee can also be transferred by bank wire.
Your child will then be placed on a waiting list and arrangements will be made for testing and interview.
You will then be asked to submit a number of documents to us, as follows:
- Photocopies of school records or transcripts for the two years immediately prior to this application.
- Receipt of a confidential letter of recommendation from your child’s current Head of School or Principal, sent directly to our Admissions Manager. Please note that this often needs to be arranged well in advance of the testing date.
- A photocopy of your child’s Birth Certificate or details pages of the passport*.
- Two recent, passport-sized photographs of your child.
Step 2: Subject Testing & Interview
Your child will be tested in English and Mathematics. They may be interviewed by the Head of School and appropriate subjects and levels considered.
Step 3: Enrolment
Following satisfactory testing, interview and the receipt of all required documents, your child will be offered a place in our school. You will then be asked to return the following:
Your child's place will be officially confirmed. We shall then issue:
- An invoice for tuition and book fees.
- The formal start date for your child (in agreement with you).
Step 4: Starting at School
When you join the school, we will issue:
- The Parents’ and Students’ Handbook.
- An Agreement Form for completion and signature.
*The school cannot help with residence permission arrangements once the student is in Spain. Parents or guardians must obtain information from the Spanish Consulate or Embassy in their present country prior to entering Spain.
**The fee deposit is returnable when the student leaves the school on giving one term’s notice of departure in writing. Only when both the enrolment fee and deposit has been paid will a place be reserved for your child.
APPLY HERE - Printable and Writeable Application Form