We host many cultural, academic and social events for the benefit of our community.
We have welcomed fascinating speakers for TEDx events, and keynote speakers on neuroscience. We have hosted educational events on the IB Curriculum, workshops, and pot-luck dinners.
Every year, over 1,500 people attend our famous International Bazaar to sample the flavours of our truly international school.
Many of these events are fundraising activities where parents and students are involved in making a positive difference to the lives of others.
The International Baccalaureate Programme also promotes community service, and we have a long and proud tradition of supporting community projects both locally and globally.
Charities Supported by Our students, staff and parents include:
- Education for All - a charity supporting various institutions in improving educational opportunities. Our students raised money for a girl's school in the High Atlas Mountains of Morocco
- Muhibun Nessa - Donating funds to build a school in the village of Saleh Pur, Bangladesh.
- Nord Anglia Education's 'Global Classroom Expedition' where student ambassadors from all the NAE schools joined together to build, teach and give happiness to children from Arusha in Tanzania.
- Serve the City, Madrid - an organisation devoted to helping the under-privileged in our local society in Madrid in times of financial instability.
- Cyber Smile - an anti-bullying organisation where students raised money by selling bracelets and raised awareness of the importance of no name calling and speaking out with regards to bullying.