The ideal candidates for any given post should possess the following:
- Strong academic background. UK degrees, higher degrees desired;
- UK teaching qualification preferred and up-to-date DSB and relevant international background checks;
- Demonstrated commitment to continuing professional development;
- Teaching experience in good independent/UK-maintained schools and/or recognised international schools;
- Commitment to extra-curricular education and the wide variety of trips offered to pupils in the School;
- Ability to work as a team player and have the necessary drive, dedication and self-discipline to work effectively as an individual.
We are always happy to answer any enquiries you may have.
We offer full-time, two year renewable contracts with competitive salaries, housing allowance and excellent health care coverage.
Details on current vacancies can be viewed here on our website and also through the Nord Anglia Education Job Train link to opportunities at DCIS.