Teams were as follows:
- BIS Team 1 - YoonSu Jang, JunSeop Lim, Henry Lee, and Seohyun Kim
- BIS Team 2 - Dino Kim, YoonChul Ahn, Andy Lee, Rumbeen Cho
- BIS Team 3 - Que Khanh Luong, Gia Khanh Luong, Hanah Lee, JooYeon Hwang
All students worked hard to solve challenging mathematical questions throughout the competition’s venue. We are proud to say that our students have brought a fantastic result to the school. Three students from Team 1 - YoonSu, JunSeop, and Henry - and one student from Team 2 - Dino - got into the top 15 individuals, and made the way to the individual codebreaker round. All four students performed exceedingly well despite the round itself being challenging since students were only given 5 seconds each to find the code and to calculate the answer.
Not only did the maths leaders demonstrate their phenomenal mathematical skills, but also they learned how to organise the competition. They will be using the information to organise their own competition later in the academic year.
- Dino Kim & Henry Lee - Individual Overall Top 15
- JunSeop Lim - Individual Round 1st Place Champion
- YoonSu Jang - Code Breaker 1st Place Champion, Individual Overall Top 15
We are proud that these young talented mathematicians will be leading the future mathematics events at the British International School Ho Chi Minh City.
Yoonsu Jang, BIS student