Our virtual school builds upon the early years foundations for our primary aged students, developing their curious and thirsty minds through a tailored learning experience. Each child is guided by their class teacher, teaching assistants and specialist teachers through a blended learning approach, with innovative lessons and tasks tailored to their abilities and interests both online and off-screen.
What can you expect?
A team of committed teachers and teaching assistants will deliver personalised lessons designed to keep your child engaged and motivated to learn more with their classmates, as well as foster their independence and confidence. Our online environment creates strong relationships in the classroom between teachers and students to make moving between off-screen and online activities seamless.
Our Primary (Years 1 - 6) virtual lessons include:
- Daily check-ins and registration with class teachers
- Daily lessons for English and Mathematics
- Weekly Science and IPC ( International Primary Curriculum)
- Access to a broad range of e-books, resources, audio books and videos through our Primary e-Library
- Regular wellbeing sessions
- Specialist lessons to nurture critical thinking and creativity, including: Music, PE, drama, ICT and MFL (Modern Foreign Languages)
- Weekly Assemblies with the School Leadership Team
- Individual learning and language support where needed
- Access to counselling and support services
- Additional Co-Curricular Activities to enhance the core curriculum, and provide opportunities for students to broaden their interests and perspectives of the world.