Notes on Tuition Fees
1. Payment is accepted in Polish Złoty PLN.
2. Annual and termly payments must be paid before the deadline indicated on the invoice.
3. The above amounts do not include the registration for external exam (e.g. IGCSE/GCSE, AQA, IB)
4. All overseas bank transfer charges are to be borne by the payer of the fees.
5. Full academic year fees include 4.5 % annual payment discount if the full payment is received five weeks before the beginning of the school year on the basis of the pro-forma invoice. The confirmation of payment is the invoice for the above fee issued within a week from the day of receiving the payment. If the above conditions are not fulfilled the yearly invoice will be withdrawn and termly invoices issued instead.
6. When (a) child(ren) start(s) education in the school during the term, the tuition fee is calculated pro rata.
7. Pre IB is available for eligible candidates at Year 12 fees.
Please remember to put the pupil’s name, surname and the pro-forma invoice number on the bank transfer documents.
Payment by bank transfer should be made to the bank account in Bank Millennium S.A. in Warsaw:
The British School Sp. z o.o.
Account no. 91 1160 2202 0000 0000 6085 3280
Payment by bank transfer from a bank located outside Poland should also include:
- IBAN Code: PL91116022020000000060853280
- Swift Code: BIGBPLPWXXX
Withdrawal from the School
Should you decide to leave our school, parents/guardians are required to terminate the Acceptance Agreement in writing (withdrawal of a pupil from the school) with a three-month notice period.
Please be aware that it is the parents' responsibility to ensure that the school has received notification in writing, and parents should also ensure that they obtain a written acknowledgement of their notification.