Information and Reminders
As the weather is warming up, please ensure that your child has a cap and water bottle in school.
Star of the week
2A – Kayra McElligott
2B – Amaan Farooq
2C – Sebastian Wessels - as well as the whole of 2C
2A - There will be no swimming this week for 2A – please bring PE kit instead - Games on Wednesday
2B - Games on Monday - Swimming on Wednesday
2C - Games on Monday - Swimming on Friday
In our English lessons next week, we will continue to read the poetry book - Dreaming Up - a celebration of building. We will be covering the following learning objectives throughout the week.
- To develop a positive attitude and stamina for writing with a focus on poetry
- To use a range of punctuation
- To use expanded noun phrases and adjectives
- To make simple additions and revisions and corrections to their own writing
This week in maths we will focus on division. Our learning objectives covered will include:
- To use a variety of language to describe division
- To look at the relationship between multiplication and division-inverse
- To solve word problems using division
As Historians, we will find out about events that have happened in the past. We will identify differences between structures that were used in the past and how buildings have changed over time. We will also research historical structures from a range of sources and information.