How To Get Involved:
There is something for everyone and we welcome any new ideas. If it raises money or gives us an excuse to get together, we would love to hear about it.
We always need:
- Event organisers and helpers (Santa’s Secret Shop, International week fair stalls)
- Sales assistants (Second hand uniform, cakes, books)
- Paper pushers (committee members, communicators and listeners)
- Creative types (ideas generators)
Whether you have a couple of hours a month or 30 minutes a year, whether you want to organise or help, we would really appreciate your support.
Meetings - The PA meets monthly in the school coffee shops as follows:
- Committee meetings (for class reps, staff and committee members) to make sure we are delivering the yearly plan and updating each other.
- Coffee mornings
All parents are welcome to our meetings and coffee mornings.
Role of the Reps:
Each class has a representative and we rely heavily on them to pass on information about the PA activities and to gather support for big events like International Week and Santa’s Secret shop.