Early Childhood and Elementary
Our Early Childhood and Elementary After-school Program gives opportunities to students to engage in safe, fun recreational activities that extend their educational experience at Country Day School. We have a range of activities and sports each semester, Mondays through Thursdays from 3:00 to 4:30 pm (2:00 to 3:40 on Wednesdays). Students can keep active, develop skills, and take part in a rotating selection of sports and activities. We also have fun, low-level intramural games in the program, hosting mini-tournaments and mixed-ability teams.
We send out course programs twice per year, which may include:
- Performing arts, such as ballet, fun dance, piano, and violin.
- Sports and martial arts, including swimming, basketball, chess, volleyball, soccer, parkour, speed and agility camp, karate, and Jiu-Jitsu.
- Clubs, such as Touched by Nature, Robotics, Science, Catequesis, STEAM, Digital Animation, and the Lego Club.
- Arts, such as arts and crafts, cooking, Painting and Beyond, and Art and Tech.
- Languages, including Spanish, French and English for Beginners.