KEY RESULT AREA
- Bachelor of Music Degree (or higher), Artist Diploma from an Accredited School of Music, or equivalent professional experience.
- Ability to conduct weekly private and group lessons and arrange lesson plans
- Outgoing personality
- Ability to make each lesson fun and enjoyable for students of all ages
- Building a classroom culture in which students love music;
- Collaborating with Music Teachers across the network to build a world-class music program while investing the community in the vital role of the arts in education;
- Engaging students with a repertoire that is relevant to their lives and interests;
- Designing and executing professional-quality music performance opportunities for all scholars
- Engaging in training with school leaders and benefitting from targeted, in-the-moment feedback on instruction, accelerating learning and growth with unparalleled support.
Able to create a classroom culture where there are no limits to what can be achieved, you will have a degree in your specialist subject, a teaching qualification plus considerable teaching experience and knowledge of the curriculum. Receptive to feedback and ready to embrace change, you will be keen to share best practice with colleagues and peers. An accomplished musician in your own right.
A strong ambassador for the school, you will be able to develop new ways to engage students and parents with the wider school and Nord Anglia Education community. Your strong motivation and communication skills will also enable you to create a feeling of energy, excitement and personal investment within the classroom. You will also be able to meet any visa-related restrictions for Cambodia.
- Applications should include a covering letter along with a photograph, updated CV with all relevant experience, along with the names and contact email addresses of at least two referees.
- Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closing date: 1 October 2019
The school reserves the right to appoint before this deadline if the right candidate is found.
Northbridge International School Cambodia is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post-holders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS (in the UK) or Criminal Records (Police Check) disclosure from their most recent country of residence.