Café Blends Assistant
▪ Location: Phnom Penh
▪ Schedule: Monday to Friday, 7:30AM to 4:30PM
▪ Salary: $198
▪ Expected Employment Start Date: August 1, 2019
- Able to stand for long hours
- Welcomes customers by determining their coffee interest and needs
- Take customer’s orders accurately.
- Responds proactively to prevent customer service situations
- Operates coffee grinder, brewer and espresso machines; cleans machinery as needed.
- Prepares and sells coffee drinks by following recipes and preparation techniques for different coffee drinks.
- Able to work in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following organization standards and sanitation regulations.
- Maintaining and improving the appearance of store and coffee bar.
- Experience with coffee making (Latte, Espresso, Cappuccino and so on)
- Able to communicate in English
- Friendly and willing to learn
- Patient and Hard working.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Accountability and reliability.
- Basic money handling skills
- Basic computer skills
Applications should include a covering letter along with a photograph, updated CV with all relevant experience, along with the names and contact email addresses of at least two referees.
Applications should be sent to email@example.com
Closing date: 31 July 2019
The school reserves the right to appoint before this deadline if the right candidate is found.
Northbridge International School Cambodia is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post-holders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS (in the UK) or Criminal Records (Police Check) disclosure from their most recent country of residence.