Teacher of Japanese
- Location: Phnom Penh
- Schedule: Part-time
- Salary: Negotiation
- Provide one-on-one support to Japanese to student in the classroom when the instructions are given in English
- Support the student in understanding what he/she needs to do in completing his/her tasks
- Report problems/concerns relate to student’s learning to Head of Language Department
- Participate in learning/teaching activities when and if required
- Native Japanese speaker
- Able to translate English to Japanese
- Experience in teaching and/or translating is preferred
Applications should include a covering letter along with a photograph, updated CV with all
Closing date: 15 July 2019. The school reserves the right to appoint before this deadline if
the right candidate is found.
Northbridge International School Cambodia is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post-holders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS (in the UK) or Criminal Records (Police Check) disclosure from their most recent country of residence.
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org