- Location: Phnom Penh
- Schedule: 6 days per week, 8 hours a day
- Salary: Negotiation
- Expect Employment Start Date: 01 November 2020
- Supervise our three facilities teams providing building maintenance, cleaning services and grounds maintenance for our school campus
- Insure that the NISC campus and facilities are secured, cleaned and maintained at a high level
- Communicate regularly with all security personnel, maintenance technicians, cleaners and grounds crews and supervisors, both individually and as a group
- Maintain safety, health, and environmental policies and procedures
- Monitor that use and inventories of spare parts, maintenance supplies and equipment, and initiates reordering when necessary
- Respond to emergencies or issues outside of the school hours
- At least 2 years experiences with related work
- Knowledge and understanding of techniques and best practice involved in preventive maintenance, housekeeping, landscaping, and construction.
- Excellent written verbal communication skills in English.
- Open to new ideas and adaptable to changing technology
- The ability to manage time, lead a team of subordinates and priorities tasks
- High level of professionalism in dealing with all members of the school community
Applications should include a covering letter along with a photograph, updated CV with all relevant experience, along with the names and contact email addresses of at least two referees.
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 18 October 2020
The school reserves the right to appoint before this deadline if the right candidate is found.
Northbridge International School Cambodia is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post-holders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS (in the UK) or Criminal Records (Police Check) disclosure from their most recent country of residence.