Nord Anglia Education is the world’s leading premium schools organization, with campuses located across 29 countries in North America, Europe, China, Southeast Asia and the Middle East. Together, our 69 schools educate more than 65,000 students from kindergarten through to the end of secondary school. We are driven by one unifying philosophy: we are ambitious for our schools, students, teachers and staff, and we inspire every child who attends a Nord Anglia Education school to achieve more than they ever imagined possible.
Every parent wants the best for their child — so do we. Nord Anglia Education schools deliver high quality, transformational education and ensure excellent academic outcomes by going beyond traditional learning. Our global scale enables us to recruit and retain world-leading teachers and to offer unforgettable experiences through global and regional events, while our engaging learning environments ensure all of our students love coming to school.
Primary Early Learning Classroom Teacher
- Location: Phnom Penh
- Schedule: Monday to Friday (7:30AM to 3:30PM)
- Salary: NISC Teacher Salary Scale
- Expect Employment Start Date: 11 January 2021
As part of the early learning team, you would nurture our very youngest learners( Aged 2-3yrs old) within the context of the Primary Years Programme(PYP), ensuring a stimulating and engaging play-based learning environment. You would work with other members of staff to create meaningful experiences that develop core foundational skills and understanding. You will be rigorous in ensuring a safe and caring environment and be knowledgeable and experienced in early years pedagogy.
- Able to adapt quickly to our fast-paced international environment, you will bring a university degree, a recognised teaching qualification and considerable teaching experience to the table. Committed and creative, you will be reflective on your own teaching and student outcomes, seeking out and implementing new ideas and innovative methods to raise the school’s level of achievement.
- Keen to collaborate and share your specialist expertise, you will be a fitting ambassador for the school. You will communicate with confidence across diverse audiences and situations, using your expertise to build strong relationships with parents and students. You will also be able to meet visa-related restrictions for Cambodia.
- Able to create a classroom culture where there are no limits to what can be achieved, receptive to feedback and ready to embrace change, you will be keen to share best practice with colleagues and peers.
Applications should include a covering letter along with a photograph, updated CV with all relevant experience, along with the names and contact email addresses of at least two referees.
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 20 December 2020
The school reserves the right to appoint before this deadline if the right candidate is found.
Northbridge International School Cambodia is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We are committed to providing a world class, safe, happy environment in which children and young people are able to thrive and learn. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our pupils irrespective of race, ability, religion, gender or culture.
All post holders in regulated activity (having regular unsupervised contact with children) are subject to appropriate national and international vetting procedures including satisfactory criminal record checks from both your country of residence/birth and any country of residence within the last 10 years.