Nord Anglia Education is the world’s leading premium schools organization, with campuses located across 29 countries in North and South America, Europe, China, Southeast Asia, India and the Middle East. Together, our 69 schools educate more than 65,000 students from kindergarten through to the end of secondary school. We are driven by one unifying philosophy: we are ambitious for our schools, students, teachers and staff, and we inspire every child who attends a Nord Anglia Education school to achieve more than they ever imagined possible.
Every parent wants the best for their child — so do we. Nord Anglia Education schools deliver high quality, transformational education and ensure excellent academic outcomes by going beyond traditional learning. Our global scale enables us to recruit and retain world-leading teachers and to offer unforgettable experiences through global and regional events, while our engaging learning environments ensure all of our students love coming to school.
PE Teaching Assistant
Location: Phnom Penh
- Schedule: (Full- Time, 7:30 AM- 4:30 PM, Monday to Friday, with 1 hour lunch break)
- Gross Salary: Up to $525
- Expected Employment Start Date: 11 January 2021
- Support the students with their learning PE activities
- Support the students on improving PE
- Work closely with teachers to make sure pupils enjoy PE sessions in a safe and caring setting
- Helping children who need extra support to complete tasks
- Work alongside Athletics Director to plan learning activities for students at different levels
- Supervising group activities when required
- Clearing away materials and equipment after lessons
- Taking part in training
- Carrying out some administrative tasks as require
- Other appropriate duties as allocated by members of the senior leadership team
- Bachelor of English (Education), TESOL, or equivalent qualification
- Be able to professionally communicate in English both written and spoken
- Experience working with children required (e.g.: teacher assistant, English teacher)
- Demonstrate a patient and receptive attitude toward children
- Demonstrate an ability to work with classroom teacher(s) and colleagues in a respectful, collaborative manner
- Knowledge of child development and guidance, general needs and behavior of children, methods and techniques of assisting in instruction
- Knowledge of basic IT skills: Word, Google (Gmail, google docs)
- Time management and ability to prioritize tasks
Applications should include a covering letter along with a photograph, updated CV with all relevant experience, along with the names and contact email addresses of at least two referees.
Applications should be sent to email@example.com
Closing date: 25 December 2020
The school reserves the right to appoint before this deadline if the right candidate is found.
Northbridge International School Cambodia is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post-holders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS (in the UK) or Criminal Records (Police Check) disclosure from their most recent country of residence.