Nord Anglia Education is the world’s leading premium schools organization, with campuses located across 29 countries in North America, Europe, China, Southeast Asia and the Middle East. Together, our 66 schools educate more than 63,700 students from kindergarten through to the end of secondary school. We are driven by one unifying philosophy: we are ambitious for our schools, students, teachers and staff, and we inspire every child who attends a Nord Anglia Education school to achieve more than they ever imagined possible.
Every parent wants the best for their child — so do we. Nord Anglia Education schools deliver high quality, transformational education and ensure excellent academic outcomes by going beyond traditional learning. Our global scale enables us to recruit and retain world-leading teachers and to offer unforgettable experiences through global and regional events, while our engaging learning environments ensure all of our students love coming to school.
- Location: Phnom Penh
- Schedule: Monday to Friday (7:30AM to 4:30PM)
- Salary: Negotiation
- Expect Employment Start Date: 01 October 2020
- Analyze business performance on a monthly basis and provide information regarding the cause of variances and required corrective action.
- Ensure the school maintains costs within agreed budget levels.
- Monitor actual spend against budget on a budget holder and account heading basis.
- Liaise with budget holders on a regular basis to ensure that they are aware of their budgets and what they have spent to date.
- Take action to ensure that budget holders do not go over their budgets during the year.
- Develop internal management reports to aid the Principal and SLT in the management of the school and budget holders in the management of their individual budgets.
- Ensure complete management accounts and KPI packages are submitted to Nord Anglia with agreed deadlines.
- Review and reporting of the monthly management accounts to the Principal and to Nord Anglia.
- To produce financial and performance reports to the Principal and Nord Anglia as required. Review the reporting packs and propose improvements.
- Produce and submit appropriate capital expenditure proposals.
- Production of weekly and monthly cash flow forecasts to aid both the school and Nord Anglia cash management
- An experienced Qualified Accountant – CIMA, ACCA, ACA or other accounting qualification.
- Experience and proven ability in a Management accounting role with excellent excel and excellent presentation skills for the purpose of reporting non-financial managers.
- Experience in accountancy software products such as JDE, SAP, Navision and Microsoft Office.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines, and the ability to gather, analyse, explain and consolidate data for management reporting.
- Hold a current Enhanced Criminal Records Bureau Disclosure or equivalent for countries lived in outside of the UK.
- Compliance with visa requirements for working in Cambodia.
- A commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all pupils. And the willingness to undertake appropriate child protection training when required.
Applications should include a cover letter along with a photograph, updated CV with all relevant experience, along with the names and contact email addresses of at least two referees.
Applications should be sent to email@example.com
Closing date: 05 September 2020
The school reserves the right to appoint before this deadline if the right candidate is found.
Northbridge International School Cambodia is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post-holders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS (in the UK) or Criminal Records (Police Check) disclosure from their most recent country of residence