How To Apply To Early Childhood
You must provide all of the following:
- A completed Online Application Form
- Submit a complete application form along with a payment of $50
- A completed EC Parent Questionnaire
- Students' report or report card, if available and submission of results of evaluations or special testing.
- A letter of recommendation from current teacher, if available
- A letter of recommendation from Country Day School parents. For families coming from outside of Costa Rica, a letter of recommendation from their employer, lawyer, respective embassy or organization or other credilble source.
Once the student has completed the application process, has been admitted and will be enrolled, please submit these documents:
- Copy of student's birth certificate and copy of student's passport bio page
- Copy of parent's ID or passport bio page
- Copy of vaccination/immunization record (required by Costa Rican law)
- 1 Passport size photo
- Letter of financial solvency from current school.
Dates and Deadlines
We accept applications throughout the year depending on space availability in the School. However, to guarantee a place for your child at the start of a new school year the following application deadlines apply:
- 2020-2021 Fall Semester Application deadline: June 12th 2020