The school also request submissions of these documents, once the student has completed the application process, is admitted and will be enrolled in Elementary School:
- Copy of student's birth certificate
- Copy of student's passport – identification page only
- Copy of parent's ID or passport - identification page only
- Copy of vaccination record (required by Costa Rican law)
- Letter of financial solvency from current or previous school
- 1 passport or ID size photo
Note: A student admitted to Elementary School must demonstrate proficiency in the English language or the potential for becoming proficient. A non-English speaking student admitted to CDS will be admitted conditionally and will participate in the ELD (English Language Development) program. A student in the ELD program should not remain in the program for more than two years, after which time the student should be able to perform under the regular curriculum.
Dates and Deadlines
We accept applications throughout the year depending on space availability in the School.