The following duties shall be deemed to be included in the professional duties which the employee may be required to perform:
- To ensure that Regents International School Pattaya meets Thai statutory employment legislation for both local and expatriate employees.
- To liaise as and when appropriate with the local authorities e.g. Personnel Department, Legal Departments and other statutory and professional bodies.
- To work closely with Headteachers and Business Manager for staffing plans to ensure that the staffing levels are sufficient to deliver teaching, administrating role of the school in an efficient as well as cost effective approach.
- To direct HR department operations for the purpose of providing HR services including setting up timeframes and complying with related requirements achieving relevant HR objectives.
- To provide consultation on a wide variety of sensitive personnel issues (e.g. discipline, hiring, promotion, demotion, transfer, return to work, performance evaluation etc…)
- To implement a wide variety of personnel processes and employment agreements and ensure that the company policy and procedure are fully adhered.
- To be responsible for maintenance of up-to-date accurate personnel files in accordance with both local statutory and company requirements
- To manage the performance management process as it applies to both teaching and support staff.
- To prepare effective recruitment materials including Job Description, Job Specification, advertisement text and any other necessary document as requested for recruitment propose which reflect the school in a positive light.
- To lead and manage the recruitment budget.
- To be responsible for ensure that the company recruitment policy and procedure are fully adhered.
- To ensure effective communication with candidates throughout the entire recruitment process. appropriate staff.
Compensation & Benefit
- To work closely with the Headteacher and Business Manager to model the financial impact of all staffing appointments.
- To be responsible for monthly payroll production and ensure the accuracy.
- To interpret and advise on all employee queries with regard to compensation and benefit.
Job Related Knowledge, Skills and Experience
Degree in relevant subject (or equivalent) Essential
Relevant experience of working in HR Administration field Essential
Relevant management experience Desirable
Communication ability to well explain all HR related policies. Essential
Good understanding and knowledge of employment law stipulations Essential
Strong communication skill in English Essential
Personal IT skills Essential
Enthusiastic working attitude, Integrity, honesty, fairness, Confidentiality Essential
To apply, please send CV to email@example.com