From out fantastic visit from Mr Darcy Lunn with Year 8 (read about this in the article form Mr Thomas) to year 12 Leading Physical Theatre workshops for the RISE students; which lead to a whole class site specific performance! Year 13 have begun their Collaborative Project and research on a World Theatre Tradition by leading workshops for myself and Mr Thomas; we’ve really enjoyed learning something new from our students. Year 9 have been embracing body props to tell stories and will be surprising the Early Years students in the coming term. Finally, Year 7 have been working on Mime skills and non–verbal communication.
WOW! Go Drama!
Term one events -
· 1st October – Performance Exchange for Secondary students
· ISTA Middle School Visit to Bangkok – October 2015. Some places left.
· ISTA High School visit to Hong Kong - October Half Term – ONLY 2 places left.
· 17th, 18th and 19th November – Alice in Wonderland Performance on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram under #aliceatregents
· LAMDA speech and performance classes on Thursday’s
We're on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram under #RegentsPattayaDrama
By Claire Hullock, Head of Drama Department