The conference will take place from 5 to 8 March 2018 and will focus on the important theme of an inclusive education, something we are passionate about at Regents.
We believe that every child has the right to grow, learn and develop in a safe and nurturing environment that puts no limits on what they can achieve. Our diverse community is a wonderful example of the respect and understanding that is possible between people from so many different countries, backgrounds and cultures. Their experience at a school like ours will truly make our children a force for good in the world in the future.
The conference will examine best practices in English as an Additional Language (EAL), Special Educational Needs (SEN) and how to access an inclusive education through the use of technology.
This is a very important and highly significant event for the group because it:
- Allows us to share best practice amongst the eight different schools in our region
- Provides a professional space for senior leaders to learn from each other
- Aligns our philosophy and approach across the region
- Raises an awareness of the issues and challenges of an inclusive education
- Will lead to improved practice and positively impact student learning
- Provides an opportunity for us to showcase the inspiring teaching and learning happening at Regents
The conference will also include a team building session with one of our community partners, in order to give back to our local area.