There are so many ways we can come together as a community to show our children what it means to belong to Regents. From our Little Lions to students, parents, teachers and administrative and support staff, we can all play our part in this vibrant community.
- Say hello – it all starts with a smile!
- Uniform and identity – Our School Uniform and House T-shirts show unity and belonging. We wear them with pride.
- Voice and opinion – Regents has so many opportunities for leadership, to take action and make a difference. We are proud of who we are, we protect traditions and embrace change.
- Connect and Collaborate – Network, form friendships and demonstrate collegiality and collaboration. We are stronger together.
- Listen and encourage – We help each other through any difficult times and provide support, encouragement and reassurance when needed. We care.
- Celebrate – Be proud, happy and celebrate belonging to Regents! We are loyal and ambassadors for our school.
"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou
Relationships are important, how we treat each other matters. You feel the difference here at Regents, it all starts with a smile and hello!
Miss Sarah Osborne-James