Looking for the next step in your career? There’s no better place to work than Regents International School Pattaya.
First, let’s set the tone by telling you what we stand for as an employer. In the words of our Principal, Iain Blaikie: “Excellence in everything we do.”
Second, let’s think about some of the reasons why you might want to join our staff:
- A forward-thinking approach to teaching and pastoral care, including a genuine belief that every student can attain highly
- Unparalleled professional development opportunities delivered in association with our sister schools and through Nord Anglia University
- The finest school facilities and resources on the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand
- Many and varied opportunities for staff to bring individual interests and passions alive through the Global Citizenship and Extended Learning Programmes.
- A strong sense of fun and companionship amongst our teaching, boarding and non-teaching staff
- The prospect of eventually furthering your career amongst the 31 schools in 13 countries which together make up the Nord Anglia Education family.
Please click here to visit the ‘Our Staff’ section of our website. See a job you’re qualified for, one which will allow you to make a real contribution to the lives of our students? Then please don’t hesitate to apply.
Perhaps you don’t see quite the right job for you amongst those which are currently advertised. Don’t let that stop you from sending through your C. V. in confidence, because we’re always on the look-out for talent. Contact our HR Department here.