We are looking for an excellent communicator with a passion for education.
The British International School Shanghai is expanding the team at the Pudong Campus. We are seeking a dynamic member of the Admissions and Marketing team to help us tell our story and communicate with our parents and other stakeholders.
We have many fabulous stories to tell and we would like to share them with the world.
Our students and families enjoy a vibrant, active social life as part of our school and we wish to continue to support the great events that our team of volunteer parents work so hard to plan and deliver.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Degree qualified with additional training or experience in a PR, Journalism or Marketing field;
- Technically savvy with experience of proactively using the web for communications;
- A people person with a warm and friendly nature, unflappable under pressure;
- Familiar with international education and have some understanding of the expat community in Shanghai;
- An excellent writer with a nose for a good story and the ability to use charm to persuade involvement from others.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Liaison and networking within our community and the wider Shanghai expat society.
- Take a support role for event planning and communication with the volunteers and others within the Community Group.
- Establishing and maintaining press relations and providing contacts with press releases.
- Planning and implementing a comprehensive content strategy to cover all channels – web, social and print media.
- Mailing list management.
- Campaign development, objective setting and monitoring through analytics.
What we offer:
The role offers a challenging and diverse full-time position in a dynamic and fast-growing school in Shanghai. We offer the exciting opportunity to help showcase the stories of our students and support our community to be a fun and inviting place for all our families. Our school is an international environment – a blend of languages, cultures and professional backgrounds that makes it an exciting and attractive place to work.
HOW TO APPLY
View the job detail and apply on Career Engine using the link or send your application in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org">Chris Yao, HR Supervisorcemail@example.com?subject=PR%20%26%20Community%20Development%20Manager"> attaching your current resume and cover letter.