James Morgan with the country flags of his home nations.
- How long have you been at BISS Puxi? This is my third year at BISS Puxi.
- What do you enjoy most about working here? It’s great to meet children and parents from all around the world from so many different backgrounds.
- What’s your favourite thing to do in Shanghai? Swing dancing! That’s not true, I actually hate it but I paid for a whole block of lessons up front so now I feel compelled to go. I also spend much of my time in Shanghai watching Arsenal lose. I wouldn’t describe it as my favourite thing but I seem to spend more and more time doing it.
- The Easter holiday is coming up, where’s been your favourite trip you’ve taken since living here? I went to Bali last year which I would never have done from the UK. It was beautiful and the people were lovely. Also, that’s where I got engaged so I’d really be in trouble if I didn’t say Bali.
- Where are you from and what do you miss most from home? I’m from London but I spend most of my time in Dublin when I’m home. I miss pints of Guinness in warm pubs in winter by a fire. Also curry cheese chips sound disgusting, but they’re lovely!