We challenge you to use your artistic skills and creativity to create a SHEEP sculpture as part of BISS Puxi’s Chinese New Year celebrations. You will be able to showcase your models to the other children in your year group and then we will select a range of the most creative ones to display in the foyer and around school for everyone to see and enjoy.
Here are the rules:
- You can use any material to make your 3D model, such as: clay, plasticene, fabric, paper-mache, junk modeling, plaster, wood or Lego.
- All entries should be original student work – no construction kits.
- Your model should be no taller than 50cm high and 60cm wide (so we can display them).
- Parents can help to support with bringing your ideas to life but please remember that the model should be designed and made by you not your parents!
Please bring your models to school during the week of Monday 2 February to Friday 6 February. Then, along with some teachers, we will select our favourite models to display in the foyer during our Chinese New Year week celebrations.
So get modeling and enjoy!
- The Primary Student Council Representatives