Under leadership from the Regional Director of Admissions, and reporting to the Admissions and Marketing Team Leader, the main focus of the role will be to play an integral part of the enrolment process from enquiry to enrolled student for the British International School Shanghai newly established Dual Curriculum sister school located in Minhang. The role will require close collaboration with the Admissions and Marketing team to ensure optimal efficiency and results in the student enrolment cycle and that he customer service experience is exceptional at all points within the enrolment process.
- A Bilingual Chinese/English speaker is essential for the role.
- To act as a point of contact for admissions enquiries from potential or existing parents both online and offline
- To conduct Tours of the school to potential parents in a personalized manner that reacts to the needs and concerns of the parents and or student, while promoting and adhering to the Company Vision and Values.
- Organise and carry out admissions testing and examinations.
- Interviewing applicants and their parents, evaluating applications, and working closely with the Admissions Team Leader to “build a class”
- To ensure records and files are kept concerning visitors and registrations
- To use the Management Information System to ensure that all pupil records are up to date and data is managed in system correctly and date is accurate for reporting purposes
- To process student applications, including obtaining and initial storage of pupil records
- To participate in the student retention process including the leavers survey and consequent follow up and reporting
- Support and participate in event organisation and implementation with student recruitment focus such as school Open Days, Student Recruitment Fairs etc.
- Play an active role in building links and maintaining close relationships with local businesses, organisations, relocations agencies and developing outreach strategies to these organisations in order to generate awareness about the school.
- To develop parent liaison and relationships ensuring that word of mouth comments are positive
- To act as parent liaison with specific nationality groups depending on language ability and as required by the school
- To undertake any other duties as requested by line manager where appropriate
Nord Anglia Education is the world’s leading premium international school organisation with 42 schools in China, Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia and North America. Our organisation has been operating premium international schools for over 20 years. Nord Anglia Education has provided premium quality international education to children of foreign nationals in China since 2002, and it is now looking forward to providing the same outstanding education to PRC nationals by a Dual Curriculum school.
Nord Anglia Chinese International School, located in the Minhang district of Shanghai will cater to children of PRC nationals from age 6 to 18 years. It will follow the local Chinese curriculum integrated with international elements taught through the medium of mandarin Chinese and English. Throughout the school, Nord Anglia Education will draw on the best of Chinese and Western learning styles and the experience of leading educators to provide a distinctive education program for the students. The campus will have approximately 2,250 seats of capacity and impressive facilities to support the school in offering an outstanding education. The expected opening date of the school is September 2016.
Currently employing over 6,000 staff and educating over 33,000 students our schools are seen as the premier school in almost all of the cities in which we operate and are a very popular choice for parents. Each Nord Anglia Education school is unique in character and tailored to meet the needs of their specific location, but they are united by the quality of education they offer, the efficiency with which they are managed and the excellence of the student experience. We position our schools as at the forefront of contemporary educational practice while preserving traditional educational values.
A Nord Anglia Education student will benefit not only from the richness and expertise within their own School environment but also from other Schools across the Nord Anglia Education family. Nord Anglia Education Schools are non-selective yet, on average, our student’s score four points above the global average in their IB diploma, as well as being offered and accepting places at the world’s top 100 Universities.