This film premiere will be attended by lots of high profile Chinese and International stars including people from film, media and industry and will be covered by news and TV crews from Britain and around the globe!
The five winners from BISS Puxi will walk the red carpet and attend the film showing. All you need to do to enter is design a new outfit for Paddington to wear on his adventure to China.
Paddington Bear is a series of books written by author Michael Bond and the friendly bear, who comes from ‘deepest, darkest Peru’, is known for wearing an old hat and duffle coat and carrying a battered suitcase – he is certainly in need of a makeover and that’s where you come in!
How Do I Enter?
- The competition is open to children between 5 and 12 years old.
- Design a new outfit for Paddington Bear to wear on his adventure to China. You can come up with any amazing costume design; it could have a British or Chinese theme, could be modern or traditional, from the Peking Opera or regional national dress, it could be a unique design or a mixture of styles, and could even have a BISS Puxi logo!
- Any medium can be used – paint, pencil, crayon, fabric, felts, collage or computer generated.
- All entries must be no bigger than A3 size and need to be 2D. All formats are possible as long as your design can be pinned up on a display board.
- On the back of your design please neatly write your name, age and class.
- All entries need to be submitted to Miss Meehan by Wednesday 25 February.
- A selection of judges will select the 5 best designs and these students will not only have their work displayed but will have the privilege of attending the Paddington Film China Premiere.
If you want to find out more about Paddington Bear and the new film ‘Paddington’ visit the Paddington website.