Throughout the morning the children rotated through a number of fun and exciting activities. These included a trip to:
- Tiananmen Square where they took part in a dragon dance.
- Pingyao, an ancient town, where they made paper lanterns.
- East Sea Dragon Palace where they played the fish game.
- The Temple area where they made rice and beef parcels
- A mountain where they took part in a shadow puppet theatre performance.
Following on from the exciting morning, the Reception Cubs then watched a performance of the traditional Chinese story, Miss Mouse Will Marry.
Great fun was had by all!
Natalie Boon, Reception Class Teacher