Our highly skilled teachers create a stimulating and safe environment where the emphasis is on developing lively, positive and enquiring minds. Visit us on Wednesday 2 March 2016, from 9:15am – 11:00am to get a taste of what our Key Stage One (Year 1 & 2) programme can offer your child.
Come along with your child to:
- Discover our high standards of teaching and support
- See first-hand how BISS Puxi teachers supports your child’s learning and development
- Meet our staff and ask them all your questions
We hope you can join us for what will be an interesting and fun filled morning for you and your child.
- Introduction from our Principal, Kevin Foyle, and Head of Key Stage One, Ruth Hanson.
Tour of the Key Stage One, school and Q & A
- Parents will be offered a tour of the Key Stage One facilities and have an opportunity to talk with our Admissions team.
Snack and Outdoor play
10:15 – 11:00am
Children can participate in fun and engaging Key Stage One activities led by our teachers, whilst parents will have the opportunity to talk further to Year 1 & 2 teachers.
- Our teachers will lead learning activities with either a focus on Literacy or Maths
- Children will explore a range of open play activities, craft and construction play
Chinese and Korean admissions staff will also be available and there will be tea and coffee and a healthy snack for children and parents/carers.
To register and for any questions please email our admissions team by Wednesday 24 February 2016.