iPads will assist and enhance the curriculum and further the children’s learning in an increasingly technological world. For example they will:
- Have increased opportunities to research independently
- Practise and reinforce learning through a range of approved apps
- Communicate safely electronically
- Share their learning with others
- Learn about the important practices that keep them safe online
We have sought advice from other international schools experienced in the 1-1 iPad model to assist us in the introduction of iPads.
The school iPads should be used for educational purposes and will become a useful individualised learning tool as the child moves through the school.
We are all very enthusiastic about the exciting opportunities that the use of individual iPads will allow. This is a new initiative that will benefit the children’s learning and help equip them with important technological skills for their future.
Apple support number: 400-627-2273.
Press 9 for English service, and then 3 for iPad service.