Our Virtual School Experience (VSE) for Primary students brings to life every aspect of their curriculum. Each child is guided by their teachers through a blended learning approach, with innovative lessons and tasks tailored to their abilities and interests. There are also plenty of opportunities to enjoy lessons and complete tasks with their classmates, as well as other students from around the world via Global Campus, our exclusive online learning platform.
What you can expect
Our dedicated academic team has designed our VSE Primary timetable to reflect the same timetable that students follow during face-to-face learning. This ensures that students will transition seamlessly back to campus when school reopens.
Our Primary (Years 1 – 6) timetable:
- Daily check-ins and registration with class teachers
- Daily reading, writing and Mathematics
- Weekly Science and IPC (International Primary Curriculum)
- Weekly specialist lessons (Vietnamese/Beginner Vietnamese, PE, Music, Computing, Modern Foreign Language and English Additional Language)
- Access to a broad range of e-books, resources, audio books and videos through our Primary e-Library
- Leadership activities
- Regular wellbeing sessions
- Assemblies led by the School Leadership Team
- Individual learning support where needed
- Extra Curriculum Activities programme
Our VSE is delivered through a safe and secure platform, Microsoft Teams. We use ClassDojo - a communications platform that enables our teachers to celebrate students’ achievements and positive behaviour in addition to keeping parents up to date on their child’s learning and progress.