To provide woodwind lessons to students on an individual basis as part of our Individual Music Programme during the school day.
Key Responsibilities :
● Tutor students aged between 5 - 18
● Encourage and engage students in progressive practice habits
● Foster creativity through improvisation and compositional activities
● Teach all aspects of technical mastery including scales/arpeggios, aural awareness skills, sight reading, and repertoire.
● Keep appropriate records of student progress
● Liaise with parents, teachers and the Creative Arts team as appropriate
● Other duties as assigned
Please see the attached Job Description for more information