- Early Years transition workshop: Tuesday 23 May from 8.45 – 9:30 in Stage One. We will discuss ways we support the children in school as they move on to a new class and how you can help at home.
- Pre Nursery sports morning: Thursday 1 June from 9.30- 10.30am. Bring your trainers and come ready to join in with your child as we play with the parachute, balance bean bags on our heads and jump into hoops!
- Don't forget to apply suncream to your child before they arrive at school in the morning on sunny days.
- Donate your unwanted items for Tanzania Expedition: In aid of the Tanzania expedition we are running a small stall at the Garden Party selling second-hand toys, books and any other small unwanted household items. If you are leaving China or just having a Spring clean, please consider donating your unwanted items to us to sell at the Garden Party. Please send them in to the Primary reception desks.
- Please ensure your child brings a hat to school each day. Outdoor play is an essential part of our children’s day and we need to ensure they are protected from the sun. If you would like sun cream on your child please put it on them before they come to school on a morning.
OUR LEARNING THEMES
The Bear Hunt story has been a bit hit with our PreNursery Children. They have quickly learned the story and some children can nearly tell the whole story by themselves. In the creative areas we have seen lots of lovely collaged bears, including masks and hats, as well children learning about colour mixing as they make brown paint to paint their bears. We will continue to read this story aloud and enjoy acting out the story together making up our own actions to go with the sounds.
bear, hunt, adventure,
We’re Going On a Bear Hunt http://www.schooltube.com/video/cf2fb859b65bb6660cdf/
We are looking forward to lots of different sensory experiences as the children go on their own bear hunt. As they trample through the grass, splash through the water and tip toe through the dark cave, we will reinforce the sequence of the events in the story.
grass, snow, forest, river, mud, dark, cave.
Onze piraten van (Pre) Nursery kiezen deze week het ruime sop. Same n met Aadje Piraatje verkennen we de wijde oceaan. Het wordt een avontuurlijke tocht waarop we belaagd worden door haaien en in een storm terechtkomen. Heis de zeilen! Schip ahoi!
de kaart, het roer, het zeil, de kapitein, de kok, de haai, de schildpad, het anker, de vlag
During Mandarin we will talk about the direction, this will include over,through, on, under and so on.
direction/fang xiang/方向 ， on/shang/上 ， under/xia/下， left/zuo/左 ， right/you/右
The doll dances with the bear /yang wa wa he xiao xiong tiao wu/洋娃娃和小熊跳舞