- Please note that the BISCAP/ECA/BISS LIONS Swim programme has now finished. There will only be buses at 3:30pm from now on.
- Profiles of our new staff can now be found on the school website.
- Thursday 29th June - Last day of term
- Lost Property - Our lost property cupboard is full to over flowing. Next week on Tuesday and Wednesday items from the cupboard will be laid out on tables in the front playground. Please encourage your child to see if they recognise any clothes or objects; if you can please come yourself to check claim items. We will be re-cycling anything unclaimed over the summer break. Thank you for your support.
- We would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for a successful year. Many thanks for your continued support. We would like to wish everyone an enjoyable summer and look forward to welcoming you back for the new academic year on Wednesday 16 August 2017. For those of you who are moving on, we wish you all the best in the future and good luck with your relocation plans.
In Literacy this week, we will be giving the children in Year 3 an opportunity to write freely, drawing on everything that they have been taught across the year. They will be provided with a motivating starting point and the children will htne be able to write whatever they wish
Science Week (Continued!)
Due to our very busy week last week, full of parties, bubble magic, showcases and house assmeblies, Year 2 still have a lot of science experiments to do! So this week the children will continue to carry out some very exciting science experiments to celebrate our school science week.
The main focus of the week will be testing different forces. The children are going to make a toy boat and then devise different ways to make to boat move. The children might choose to use wind power in the form of sails and a balloon or a propeller powered by an elastic band!
Once the children have designed and tested their boats they will write up their results and reach a conclusion about which boat worked the best.
The teachers will talk to the about changes and ‘moving on’ as the children prepare to move to a new year group, a new school or a new country.
Mandarin Y2 C1
This week we will be talking about stories of“筷子kuai zi”/chopsticks. Children will play some games with chopsticks.
Mandarin Y2 C2
Children will be sharing what activities they like to do in summer.
Key words: 太阳tai yang/sun; 沙 sha/ sand; 贝壳bei ke/shell; 海鸥 hai ou/ sea gull; 海浪hai lang/ sea wave; 冲浪chong lang/ surfing; 城堡cheng bao/ castle; 海滩 hai tan/beach; 晒太阳 shai tai yang/bask
Mandarin Y2 C3
Students will review what we have learnt by playing language games.
Mandarin Y2 MND02CN
De kinderen van year 2 leggen de laatste hand aan hun dierenbeschrijvingen en hun`in het wild strip`. We blikken terug op een geweldig jaar en organiseren een fantastische afscheidsfeest.