The British International School Abu Dhabi is a premium quality and highly successful growing school with a committed and motivated team of teaching professionals at its heart. Our close knit and supportive team is proud of our community school, educating over 1300 young people between 3-18 years representing more than 60 nationalities each year. Our teaching and learning is based on the English National Curriculum leading to the International Baccalaureate Diploma or A Level qualification. It is part of the Nord Anglia Education family of worldwide schools.
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding Admissions Officer to join our School’s Admissions team. Reporting to the Admissions Manager, you will be responsible for driving the admissions programmes and process the number of visits and applications from families and potential students.
The ideal candidate will be expected to:
- Take responsibility for delivering first class user experience, assist families and individualised admissions process from enquiry to application including the admissions tours
- Act as the first point of contact for all admissions enquiries from potential or existing parents and organisations and to refer these to the Admissions Manager, Marketing Manager, Principal, and Heads of School as appropriate
- Assist with the development and evaluation of admissions strategies for the school to deliver business goals and enhance relationships with key stakeholders.
- Lead the implementation and evaluation of the action plans to deliver the admissions strategies
- Work in partnership with the Marketing and Admissions Manager to implement Nord Anglia Education’s customer service standards that deliver an exceptional user experience
- Work with key stakeholders to ensure delivery of the admissions strategy consistently throughout the school
- Gather and record feedback from both prospective and current parents by informal meetings and customer satisfaction surveys
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a customer service industry
- High level of international and inter-cultural understanding
- Native English speaking professional
- Experience in education or learning environment
Please email your CV and covering letter if you are confident that you meet these criteria at email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org