BIS Abu Dhabi is a premium quality school, offering an English National curriculum to Abu Dhabi’s diverse and rapidly growing community. It is part of the Nord Anglia Education family of worldwide schools.
We are currently looking to recruit a professional and qualified Assistant School Nurse (Female) to join our expanding School Clinic team in Abu Dhabi Campus. Within this role you will work in conjunction with the School Nurses in running the smooth and efficient day-to-day best practice routines of the school clinic including the general care of the students from 3 – 18 years of age.
As Assistant School Nurse you will be facilitating the healthcare needs and services of the pupils, supporting the communication activities with parents, pupils and staff and will be expected to provide front line care for its students whilst supporting other planned activities within the school. The Assistant Nurse will be reporting in to the School Clinic Manager.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience;
• BSc in Nursing recognised and approved by the UAE Ministry of Health
• With complete requirements ready for HAAD School Nurse license application
• With at least two(2) years’ nursing care experience
• Proficiency in English (written and oral)
• Ability to work with parents and other healthcare professionals
• Strong organisational and administrative skills
• Female candidate only to apply
Expressions of interest should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your CV and copy of your HAAD School Nurse license/ Data Flow with the subject line ‘Assistant School Nurse’
Closing date for applications: 15 December 2016