We offer a world-leading education for children aged 1-18 years old at our international and bilingual schools across Beijing.
International or bilingual school?
Here are some points to help you decide which type of school is right for your child:
First, it depends on what type of passport your child holds:
• Our international schools are open to anyone holding an international passport (non-Chinese).
• Our bilingual schools are open to both Chinese national and international passport holders.
If your child is eligible for both, the next decision is around curriculum:
• Our international schools offer pure English and/or International Baccalaureate programmes.
• Our bilingual programme is based on the Chinese national curriculum, blended with teaching philosophies and resources that are respected all around the world.
• While Mandarin and English are taught in both types of school, our bilingual schools offer full dual language teaching.
Our schools in Beijing
NAS Beijing, Fangshan
from ¥175,100 pa
Nord Anglia School - Shunyi
The British School of Beijing - Sanlitun
from ¥139,260 pa
The British School of Beijing - Shunyi
from ¥141,350 pa